Arthur is our pediatric patient simulator developed and created to bring pediatric patient care to a whole new level. We took the best from our LEONARDO simulator and carefully carried it to Arthur, resulting in a unique conformity to all pediatric care requirements and standards.
Develop Major Medical Skills:
- Perform CPR in accordance with 2010-2015 AHA/ERC Guidelines for CPR and defibrillation with or without use of acute care medications and a real defibrillator.
- Perform normal intubation procedures with/without complications such as tongue swelling, laryngeal edema, laryngospasm, left/right bronchi obstruction and lockjaw.
- Perform pleural cavity drainage, urethral catheterization and decompression of tension pneumothorax.
- Perform intramuscular, intraosseous and intravenous injections with selection of administered medicine and dose amount given with automatic software recognition.
- Perform cricoid pressure technique (Sellick’s Maneuver.)
- Ausculation and interpretation of heart, lungs and bowel sounds with Korotkoff tones, which require correct instrument positioning.
Development of Clinical Judgment
- Addressing the complications in patient health caused by mecachical ventilation malfunction
- Performing emergency assistance in case of airway obstruction and/or closure caused by allergic reactions, tongueswelling, or foreing object.
- Peforming emergency first aid in various critical situations: drug overdose, anaphylactic shock, hyperkalemia, etc.
- Adressing unforeseen complications in patient health caused by unknown circumastances.
- Realistic face
- Wireless/Tetherless connection and up to 8 hours of Battery Life
- Excellent joint mobility with realistic weight and full articulation of extremities
- Easy to clean/self sealing skin (perfect for moulage)
- CT scan based airway and Highly durable
- Airway complications: tongue edema (2 levels), Tongue fallback, Pharyngeal obstruction, Laryngospasm)
- Highly durable airway
- Use a live ECG monitor and a live defibrillator
- VCV,PCV, assist-control, SIMV,CPAP,BiPAP) holds PEEP up to 20 cm H2O, ARDS settings, realistic compliance
- Drug recognition system and real pharmacological responses
- Realistic chest compressions (over 1M compressions through just one torso skin)
- Pulse synchronization with BP (carotid, brachial, femoral)
- Real-Time Tracking and analysis of CPR Performance