Leonardo is MedVision’s Adult patient simulator. Its unique design makes it the most realist patient simulator on the market. He is designed to get you the most realistic feel when doing a simulation. The range of different courses he can be used from makes him one of the most versatile manikins for sale.
Develop Major Medical Skills:
- Perform CPR with or without use of acute care medication and a real defibrillator.
- Perform normal intubation procedures or with complications. Tongue swelling, laryngeal edema, laryngospasm, left/right bronchi obstruction and lockjaw.
- Decompression of tension pneumothorax, perform pleural cavity drainage and Urethral Catheterization.
- Perform intramuscular, intraosseous and intravenous injections with selection of administered medicine and amount of dose given with automatic software recognition.
- Perform cricoid pressure technique (Sellick’s maneuver)
- Auscultation and interpretation of heart, lungs and bowels sounds with Korotkoff tones which requires correct positioning of instrument.
Imitation of different clinical scenarios
- During Cardiac Complication: various pressure, Heart rate , ECG rhythm and pulsation changes are all displayed on the bedside monitor.
- Respiratory complications: Changing BHD, Capnogram, cyanosis, loss of consciousness, speech and various wheezing sounds.
- Respiratory introduction and monitoring: Maintenance of anesthesia, various complications and critical situations, drug overdose, inflammation, cessation of oxygen supply, failure of mechanical ventilation or NDA.
- In case of head trauma: internal injuries of the torso and limbs with various physiological reactions such as lack of pupil's response, auscultatory pattern on left or right sides and pressure drop in case of blood loss.
- Wireless connection with 10 hour battery life and fast charge capabilities
- The most realistic face on the market
- Realistic weight and height of average American male
- Full articulation of all extremities and head
- Customized skin for ability to write on, easy clean up of skin with no staining
- Anatomically correct airway
- Difficult airway setting (50% & 100% tongue edema, tongue fallback, pharyngeal obstruction and laryngospasms)
- Use of real defibrillator, vent and anesthesia machine
- Drug recognition system and real drug responses
- Volume and rate sensors of drug administration
- Chest compression with LOCUS machine capabilities
- Secretions, Urination and catheterization
- Needle decompression and special procedure capabilities
- Real-Time Tracking and analysis of CPR
- Torniquet/stop the bleed sensors
- Comes in different skin tones
And so much more!
Request a Demo
Pulse palpation (12 points)
Monitoring blood pressure
Pulse of the radial artery
Intubation of the upper respiratory tract
Pupillary light reflex
Various pupil size
Comprehensive and intuitive virtual anesthesia machine helps you train and test.
Defibrillation with a real device
Choose a heart rhythm from our library.
Want something more specific?
With our software it is very easy to create any rhythm.
Our bedside monitor is a powerful, flexible, multifunctional tool to compliment your training, with Intuitive touch-sensitive controls and high-definition graphics.
- Realistic airways
- Supraglottic airway device support
- Combitube, LMA
- Retrograde intubation
- Fiberoptic intubation
- Head and jaw mobility
- Orotracheal and nasotracheal intubation
- Laryngeal mask airway insertion
- Pulmonary aspiration
- Cricoid pressure
- Surgical cricothyrotomy
- Needle cricothyrotomy
- Pneumothorax and hydrothorax
- Positive pressure ventilation
- Dynamic airway resistance
- Airways obstruction
- Esophageal Intubation
- Feeding tube insertion
- Cyanosis and acrocyanosis
- Chest rise and fall
- Bilateral bronchi resistance
- Intubation tube real-time tracking
- Tongue swelling
- Pharyngeal obstruction
- Cannot intubate/Can ventilate
- Cannot intubate/Cannot ventilate
- Spontaneous breathing
- Programmable respiratory patterns
- Programmable diaphragmatic excursions
- Mechanical ventilation (A/C, PCV, PSV)
- PEEP (up to 20cm H2O)
- Variable compliance
- Variable bronchi resistance
- Audible needle decompression with realistic feedback
- High-fidelity heart, lung, and bowel sounds
- Independent normal/abnormal heart sounds at Mitral, Aortic, Pulmonary, Tricuspid valve and Erb’s point
- 4 site for abdominal murmurs: normal/abnormal
- Korotkoff sounds auscultation while monitoring blood pressure
- Programmable bilateral chest rise and fall
- Programmable blinking
- Programmable pupils
- Rich library of ECG rhythms
- HR 0 – 200
- Real ECG electrodes
- Anatomically accurate landmarks for chest compression performance point finding
- Chest compression
- Defibrillation, cardioversion and using real devices
- Correct paddle placement
- Defibrillation in manual and automatic modes
- Successful compressions are registered and affect the HR and ECG
- Training defibrillation, cardioversion and cardiac pacing support
- Variable pulse strength with activity log
- Realistic chest compressions
- Automatic activity log, displaying all user actions
- Depth, frequency, hands placement assessment and log
- Ventilation volume
- Manual configuration of CPR protocols
- Printable detailed CPR assessment
- intravenous injections (preinstalled catheter)
- intraosseous access (tibia)
- Sounds: crying, screaming, coughing, moaning
- Speech (preloaded phrases or instructor’s microphone)
- Teeth, soft cheeks and gums
- Pre-installed themes, scenarios, programs
- Realistic bone structure, palpable ribs, kneecaps and many more
- Secretion: sweat, tears, bleeding