Leonardo is as an adult patient simulator of the highest standard of realism in form and function. It is design for cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance training, intensive care, and life-support procedures using a large variety of possible medical situations.
Develop Major Medical Skills:
- Perform CPR with or without use of acute care medication and a real defibrillator.
- Perform normal intubation procedures or with complications. Tongue swelling, laryngeal edema, laryngospasm, left/right bronchi obstruction and lockjaw.
- Decompression of tension pneumothorax, perform pleural cavity drainage and Urethral Catheterization.
- Perform intramuscular, intraosseous and intravenous injections with selection of administered medicine and amount of dose given with automatic software recognition.
- Perform cricoid pressure technique (Sellick’s maneuver)
- Auscultation and interpretation of heart, lungs and bowels sounds with Korotkoff tones which requires correct positioning of instrument.
Imitation of different clinical scenarios
- During Cardiac Complication: various pressure, Heart rate , ECG rhythm and pulsation changes are all displayed on the bedside monitor.
- Respiratory complications: Changing BHD, Capnogram, cyanosis, loss of consciousness, speech and various wheezing sounds.
- Respiratory introduction and monitoring: Maintenance of anesthesia, various complications and critical situations, drug overdose, inflammation, cessation of oxygen supply, failure of mechanical ventilation or NDA.
- In case of head trauma: internal injuries of the torso and limbs with various physiological reactions such as lack of pupil's response, auscultatory pattern on left or right sides and pressure drop in case of blood loss.
- Wireless/Tetherless connection and up to 9 hours of Battery Life
- The most realistic face in the market
- Excellent joint mobility with realistic weight and full of articulation of extremities
- Easy to clean/self sealing skin (perfect for moulage)
- CT scan based airway and Highly durable
- Airway complications: tongue edema (2 levels), Tongue fallback, Pharyngeal obstruction, Laryngospasm)
- Automatic blinking, depending on the physiological state of the patient: pupils reacting to light
- Use a live ECG monitor and a live defibrillator
- Use a real ventilator (VCV, PCV, assist-control, SIMV, CPAP, BiPAP). 20 cm PEEP H2O, ARDS settings, realistic compliance
- Drug recognition system and real pharmacological responses
- Realistic chest compressions (over 1M compressions through just one torso skin)
- High quality CPR (ready for AHA 2020 guidlines)
- Pulse synchronized with BP (14 pulses)
- Secretions (sweat, tears, nose, mouth, ears, urine)
- Real-Time Tracking and analysis of CPR Performance
- Needle decompression (over 500 sticks per side)