Mia 21’’/8lbs has been developed from the ground up with our most dedicated, experienced specialists and leading experts in the field of Neonatology. Mia contains the realism that helps recognize critical conditions and make split second decisions for those who save the most dear.
Being able to use real medical devices is paramount in simulation-based training. This factor narrows down the line between a real patient and a simulator.
- ECG, deﬁbrillation
- Pacing, capnography
- Medical ventilator with diﬀerent modes (A / C, SIMV, CPAP, PCV, PSV, NIPPV)
- Set up of PEEP values up to 20 cmH2O
We understand how important intubation is for neonatologists. This is why Mia’s airways are as realistic as possible and have wear-resistant material that inshures trainees will be able to intubate again and again- until they have perfected the procedure. This will enable you to feel more knowledgeable and confident when you work with real, baby patients in your professional life.
- Wireless/Tetherless connection
- Palpable bone landmarks
- Head tilt/chin lift sensor and Jaw thrust
- Breathing patterns
- Oro/nasotracheal intubation
- Intubation sensor/depth sensor
- Airway complications(tongue edema, pharyngeal obstruction, laryngospasm)
- Interactive eyes
- Variable lung compliance, resistance
- Cyanosis, icterus, rubella, pallor
- Adjustable palpable pulse (Bi-radial, brachial, femoral and umbilical, fontanel)
- Umbilical catheterization (UVC/UAC) continuous infusion and sampling.
- Mouth movement
- Mechanical ventilation (A/C, SIMV, CPAP, BiPAP, PCV, VCV, NIPPV, PIP, PEEP >20 cmH2O)